• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

voltmeter

1. globalrider

VOLTMETER - The Importance Of Having An On-Board Voltmeter

Some of the more recent vehicles have voltmeters as standard equipment, others do not, so you install one. Why do you need one? This coming from someone that never seems to have battery issues, so you install a voltmeter so that can tell if the charging system is working correctly, partially or...
  2. T

Clock and volt meter gauges

Has anyone had experience with having them fixed ? Mine are not working need work who do you use and how much should it cost to rebuild ?
  3. 6

Luftmeister /7 voltmeter/clock access

I can see a loose wire behind the voltmeter inside my Luftmeister fairing by looking through the turn signal port and can feel it by reaching in through the side opening, but I need need better access to reattach the wire. I read various threads about fixing and replacing voltmeters, but no one...
  4. S

Instrument Failure

The last time I took my 1978 R100RS out, it started right up just fine -- after several weeks stuffed in the garage while there was a constant threat of rain. The problem is that the clock, voltmeter and tachometer all decided to stop working simultaneously. This machine is 34 years old and...
Back