• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

lowered

1. R

F850GSA with Low Suspension, Center Stand?

I just got my 850GSA with low suspension and found out that BMW does not support a center stand on my bike. Does anyone know of a work around for this? Either after market or some mod.
  2. 1

Buying advice for lowered 1999 R1100RT

I'm seriously considering buying a fairly local bike, about an hour away with an asking price of $2,800. It has some early records, but out of the 3 PO only the first had it serviced at the dealer so the records are pretty scant. Red flag number one. It has about 50K miles on it, which seems...
  3. T

R1100RT Rear Ohlin Shock Setup

Hello... I have installed my modified Ohlin Shocks ( they are modified to drop the mc height 1" and I am happy to report that I can finally get my feet planted firmly on the ground!! I had to modify the kickstand and removed 5/8" and the bike leans great on the stand when parked. I was able to...
Back