• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

moa roadside assistance

1. RPGR90s

MOA Platinum Insurance

Well, after 103k miles, I finally had to tow my beloved R1150RT last night. Good thing I signed up for the platinum MOA coverage as my 60 mile trip was covered. The driver arrived on a flat bed with a Condor wheel chock that was on rollers. So we just tied down the bike on the pavement and...
  2. 61996

Platinum Roadside Assistance & Tire Hazard

Anyone have any real world experience with the MOA Platinum Roadside Assistance & Tire Hazard membership plan? Opinions? Pro? Con? Success stories? Horror stories? Thanks in advance. Joe
  3. L

MOA Roadside assistance. Anyone use it?

New MOA member here but I just signed up for a Platinum Membership which says it includes a roadside assistance program. I do own a BMW RT but I also own a Yamaha Super Tenere. Does anyone know if the Roadside assistance will cover both bikes or only the BMW? And if you have used this...
Back