• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

brake rotors

1. D

F800 front brake rotor

I new here don't know if I'm doing this right so my apologies. I have a F800GSA I noticed today the front rotors are loose where the rotor connects to inner hub.( What the exciter ring attaches to) On the center stand with front wheel up if you take tire in hand and hold front brake you can...
  2. R

Front Rotors are warped at only 8100 miles (13000 Km)?2008 R1200R

I'm the second owner of a pristine 2008 R1200R I bought it in May with 5200 miles, it now has 8100 miles, when I apply the brakes I get a surging effect and over the last month it is getting worse. I took the bike to Wolfe BMW in London Ontario for a couple of recalls and asked if they could...
  3. brook.reams

04 R1150-RS Brake Rotors

I replaced my rotors and pads with EBC units about 2 years ago. It took awhile as the rotors weren't flat. In the end Ireturned four (4) times until I got a pair that were within specifications for flatness. That said, any recommendations for replacement rotors and pads, other than stock BMW...
Back