• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

cyclops led

1. C

Best H7 Bulb?

My H7 low beam is out again. It has happened twice. Both times I was on a closed course, riding cone patterns all day, i.e., slow riding, little airflow. I am assuming that heat killed the H7's. Just a guess, but what else could it be? Replacing the bulb is a PITA. Does anyone have a...
  2. G

Headlight upgrades

Does anyone have suggestions for headlight upgrades for 1999 R1100RT? Thank you! Greg
  3. D

Cyclops turn signals

I've been told by my dealer that inspite of what may be advertised the Weiser LED turn signals can throw codes and create issues with software upgrades. I've been asking about the Cyclops and so far have not received any info that they suffer the same challenges. Can anyone provide any...
  4. A

Removal of headlight assembly & Cyclops LED lights

Morning! Spent Sat. removing the failed dipped beam bulb, and replacing the bulb with the set from Cyclops. I apparently failed to learn from the mistakes of others, and dropped the ring into the light. I tried magnets (then learned the ring is non-ferrous), then tried a vacuum and moved on...
  5. exgman

Cyclops LED Replacement Kit

Has anyone tried the Cyclops LED replacement kit for the R1200RT? It seems to come in three models, and seems to include all the parts needed. The descriptive data indicates that all the bulbs are replaced and every part of the kit fits under the BMW caps. Here's a screen-shot of the information...
  6. Texpaul

headlight issues

Has anyone on this forum experienced problems with the headlight reflectors burning or discoloring or flaking off on the 650/700/800 GS models?
Back