• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

aftermarket

1. T

R1200C Aftermarket Tail Lights???

I have a broken rear turn signal and cracked tail light casing on a 2001 R1200C. I've glued it back together three times in the past 7 years. I hope it holds this time. A new replacement is about $850, and I have not been able to catch a used one before it sells. Does anyone know if there are...
  2. P

2003 K1200GT Clutch & slave cylinder

My 03 K1200GT recently started having clutch issues. Would not engage unless I pumped the lever multiple times, but I made it home. I got the bike about 5 years ago with 30K miles and now have just under 60K. Definitely leaking brake fluid onto the clutch. I got the clutch to function again...
  3. M

Hydraulic Brake Clutch Master Cylinder's

Has anyone tried/used an aftermarket "universal" hydraulic brake or clutch master cylinder? Do the "universals" have the same hydraulic pressure output? Is that something I need to think about? Obviously, I have no idea how these are rated. The point being, my 2004 r1150r has the master...
  4. H

After Market Speedometer/Tachometer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn0sXZ5uV0M&list=WL&index=2 Does anyone know what type of speedometer this is 3:40 seconds in and if there is a tachometer equivalent? would this just fit in the same as a stock speedometer?
  5. 1

Aftermarket seats for G650GS

Has anyone replaced the seat on their G650GS? I bought mine (2011) in the fall last year, and am finally getting into gear riding to work every day with it and boy, does my lower back hurt. Not kidneys but a spot right in the center of my lower back. Very painful when I get home from my ride so...
Back