• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

injectors

1. D

1994 R1100RSL. Can I pull apart my fuel injector to fuel pipe joint? It seems stuck.

1994 R100RSL. Can I pull apart my fuel injector to fuel pipe joint? It seems stuck.
  2. C

R1200 injectors in a R1150?

Anyone using r1200 fuel injectors in a R1150 Been told they will provide a little more power and responsiveness.
  3. wattster1

Fuel Injector Faults on R1200RS

I was recently on a trip on my 2016 R1200RS and had an unusual problem with the bike. I was happily cruising along when the engine suddenly started missing, the general warning light started flashing, and the engine symbol appeared, which per the manual means there's a severe engine fault! I...
  4. amtoro

Fuel delivery system and surging/buckling

Fuel delivery system and surging/bucking For months, I had been experiencing one of the most annoying surging conditions on my '04 R1150RT; with the help of some of our chartered club members, we did a conscious valve adjustment, changed the fuel filter and TBS with little to no improvement. A...
Back