• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

gps connector

1. S

F750GS GPS Wiring?

I just bought a 750GS with factory installed GPS mount. I have zero intention of buying or using a BMW GPS on the bike and want to remove the cradle and unplug the wire. Plus I am not a fan of the cradle location. Question...how deep in the bowels of the bike is the connector plug? I hate to...
  2. M

Disconnecting GPS power lead

I don't want to move the BMW GPS mounting bracket on my '19 F850GS...I want to remove it. Where/how do I "unplug" the bracket power cable? Looks sealed on bracket itself. Does it unplug from other end? Can't use a tank bag with this handlebar mounted bracket in the way.
  3. M

Gps connector in k1300s ?

Just bought a Gps for mounting on my K1300s. Is there a connector fitted on the bike wiring loom already to use the 3 pin rep connector that can be purchased from bmw ? If so where is it? My old f800st had this, k1300 must likely but i dont know where it is on the bike.
  4. paddlermikem

'12 R1200GS Does anyone know what this wire is?

I just got a new-to-me R1200GS. Does anyone know what this wire is? It hangs loose in the space behind the oil radiator, beside the top of the left (seated on the bike) fork tube.
  5. ItsPhilD

2008 RT GPS Wiring Options

Just picked up a 2008 RT. Also just purchased a Garmin 390LM. While I admit to not being the best wrench out there, with good instructions I can usually take my time and get a project done competently. That being said I'd like to know my best and or easiest wiring for my Garmin wiring harness...
  6. W7lej1

'08 RT factory harness GPS connector

OK, I KNOW I have seen a thread wiith this information, and I thought it was on this forum. But, can I find it - Nooooooo.... Please - BMW p/n for the pigtail connector that plugs into the factory harness connector for GPS power - under/in front of the gauges. I'm gonna be embarrassed, I Know...
Back