• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

k75s

1. T

1987 K75s with 95k miles -Good Deal?

Hi - I am new to flying bricks but think they are awesome! and wanted to get some opinions on a bike im interested in. 1987 k 75s with 95k miles. Offered at 3500. Bike is in excellent condition and previous owners have taken good care of it. Should i be worried by the high mileage? I know these...
  2. C

Vibration at high speed/rpms in '90 K75S

Hi All- Just picked up a new to me 1990 K75S and rode it home 200 miles from PA to DC yesterday. The bike has 55k miles on it and lots of major maintenance done. That being said, there was a crazy amount of vibration above 45 mph or so. Is there a common place to start when looking to fix this...
  3. A

Barn Find 1990 K75S

Just bought this 1990 K75s with...wait for it...000841 miles on the odo. Was in storage for more than 2 decades. After much TLC (and new parts) at the hands of Cuznbob at Cuznbob's Hill Country Motorcycles in Austin, TX, she is running nearly like new. Super fun. New updates: - Michelin Pilot...
  4. DavidMTX

Next bike to replace K75s

I welcome your advise. I have rode 1 bike for 15 years now. A 1991 K75s. It has been a great friend and very reliable. Before that I rode a R80RT. The K75s has been a great fit for me. I am just ready to try a different Sport tour and see what improvements I have been missing that newer bikes...
  5. L

'93 K75s/ABS - Stumbling under acceleration after spark plug change.

Greetings! So, I changed out my spark plugs Bosch X5DC to Bosch X5DC last Saturday, and all seemed well: Fired up the engine and it sounded normal under stationary revving. Tried to meet my club for a ride the next morning, but had enough stumbling/halting issues under acceleration that I...
  6. L

Frame Sliders for a 1993 K75S/ABS

I've been looking online for OEM engine guards for my '93 K75, and they appear to be in short supply. Was wondering if anyone has tried frame sliders instead, and if so, what brand, et al. (Just saw some pucks in the $5.00 bin at a local dealer and it reminded me of the option.) Thanks in...
  7. L

1993 K75S Bag Liners

Greetings! While surfing the forums, and Google'ing the 'net I found some K75 bag liners on eBay that look good, sound good and are agreeably priced. The manufacturer name isn't listed in the listings I've seen so far, except one: Bestem (Georgia, USA). Has anyone else...
  8. L

Greetings! New owner of a K75s in Modesto, CA.

Greetings! Joined the MOA in 11/2013, bought my new-to-me 1993 K75s ABS later that month, and am now getting ready for more riding. This is my first post, and I am shopping for some more Central Valley heat appropriate riding gear. Just getting back into riding after almost 14 years. My first...
  9. R

handlebar change to '93 K75s

I just got this bike, and it makes me lean farther forward than I like (should have gotten an RT version. Will consider a swap, btw), so I want to raise the handlebars or replace them with longer ones. My questions: What cables am I going to need to replace? What other considerations do I need...
Back