• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

sig lines 2008

1. darrylri

New Sig Line Rules and FAQ updates

The moderators and many others, from the forum to the Board, have been ruminating over the sig line rules since before I got involved. Today we introduce another stab at getting this right. I quote now from the new version from the Posting Guidelines FAQ: As you can see, we have broadened...
  2. U

Purpose of the signature

fellow MOA forum enthusiasts, there has been some discussion lately about the signature guidelines we have here on the forums. some folks have been openly critical of having there ability to express themselves in their signature restricted. i'd like to hear from you folks what you think the...
Back