• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

iphone

1. P

Bluetooth Issue - Phone not running in helmet

Bluetooth Issue - Phone not ringing in helmet Issue: With everything connected, everything works fairly well with the exception of the phone will not ring in my headset. It rings on the phone itself, but not through Bluetooth. I can make calls and answer calls and talk with calls through the...
  2. S

2022 K1600GTL TFT/iPhone/Sena 50S Connectivity w/Siri

Hi everyone! My name is Sara. I just joined the club and have been reading your awesome posts! I'm impressed with the experience, knowledge, and humor of the group and am looking forward to interacting and learning with you! I recently bought a new K1600 GTL Option 719. LOVE this bike! I...
  3. DSXMachina

R1200RT Nav Holder Adapt for iPhone12 Mini?

Hi Guys. It seems that this question must have been discussed before, but I'm unable to find any reference to it. I have a 2018 1200RT. It is factory wired and has the holder for the Nav6 which I do not have and have no intention of buying. I do have an iPhone 12 Mini and am wondering if...
  4. M

Navigating with iPhone

Hi; New to the forum and couldn't find the simple answers I seek. What is a good way to map out a route, send it to my iPhone and then navigate by it while riding? I don't have a Garmin or anything other than Google and my iPhone. Thanks.
  5. O

Connecting a Sena 20S to R1250RT

Perhaps this has been discussed before, but I could not find a lot of detail on the subject. I have a 2019 R1250RT with nav VI. I believe I have connected my Sena 20S / iPhone 11 / nav VI in the proper sequence. Unfortunately when I play music, it sounds awful. The sound is distorted and the...
  6. KenDittrick

Cross Canada Ride – Destination Salty Fog

Introduction For several years I had been following the escapades of the Salty Fog Riding Rally (SFFR) in Nova Scotia/Cape Breton via the awesome ride reports written to the forum by Bob and Mary (tourunigo) from their home in Larrys River NS. The uniqueness of the Riders Rally really hit a...
  7. Omega Man

iPhone 6s~ Who has one- do you like it?

With the yesterdays release of the next version of the iPhone, I was wondering if anybody had one yet- and what they thought about it. It seems all the major carriers are pushing the availability as well as Apple, right off the bat, offering "unlocked" versions.....offering assistance in making...
  8. G

Default PIN for iPhone pairing

Hello, I'm trying to play music from my iPhone to my 2015 R1200RT speakers. The bike system recognizes my iPhone--it comes up on the display, but when I try to connect, my iPhone asks for a PIN. I can't find one in the manual. I've tried "0000" and "9999" but to no avail. Does anyone know the...
  9. P

iPhone 5 Issue with BMW NAV V

I have a Sena SMH-10B which I use with an iPhone 5 and a BMW NAV V. I'm having a pairing problem related to phone calls only. Here's the way things are set up: - iPhone has Smartphone Link installed and is first paired to the NAV V - no problems and all aspects of the Smartphone Link...
  10. M

cool hidden eq setting on new iphones and iPods with iOS6!

just found great new eq adjustment for ipods/iphones for music while riding Late Night Equalizer: Apple has added a new equalizer settings in iOS 6, which compresses the dynamic range of the audio output, reducing the volume of loud passages. You can use this setting while going to bed or...
  11. bovineguy

Valentine One/Motorrad Nav. IV Bluetooth

I'm sure this has been asked and answered, but a Google search didn't find any new or helpful information. I just bought a 2012 R1200GSA, and the BMW incentive for June, July and August is a free Nav. IV. I don't know a whole lot about it, but from what I have been told and read it does...
  12. Malaszka

Charging my I Phone

I've been searching for ways to plug my I Phone in while I ride. It has all my music, photos, etc. so on long rides it's just about depleted by the end of the day. The BMW socket adapter gets you to where you can plug in a car/cigarette lighter thingy but that junction isn't water proof. I'm...
Back