• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Blechblos'n

I know of at least one couple who were very intrigued by our rally and afterwards I gave them a little history of the MOA and why they might want to belong. They'd just bought a new to them BMW! And yes, I think a lot of locals were there.

Voni
sMiling

I too sat through the entire Blechblos'n concert and it was fantastic! They are a great group and I would really enjoy at some point seeing them again. It seem to me that just about everyone there were MOA members. From mentioning the concert to the locals, I didn't find one who knew anything about it and that it was available to the general population. To sum it up: a great concert, good food, but.....pooring planned for the Ralley and poorly communicated to the Bloomsburg area.

Back