• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2014 National Rally Volunteers- stage crew division

beemerPhil

Stage Crew
It's not too early to think about what you can do to support the big event!

Picture it... You, backstage with the crew! Meeting the bands! Hanging out with the bigwigs at the center of the action!

Quick, get your name on the list!
(Limited availability)

Contact Stage Crew through Forum messages! :dance

Picture it... You, backstage with the crew! Meeting the bands! Hanging out with the bigwigs at the center of the action!

(Limited availability)

Me...me...I won't be busy:whistle:twirl

Hi Phil, is this just the stage crew? We have created an index of pertinent rally threads (top of Rally forum) and I can add this as I would guess there will be other divisions looking for volunteers. Just let me know.
Gary

(Limited availability)

Who do we contact? I just found out that I have permission to attend.

I've worked registration before......at Bloomsburg

Who do we contact? I just found out that I have permission to attend.

I've worked registration before......at Bloomsburg
It looks like this is for the stage. Once it's confirmed, I'll fix the title to reflect that. I don't know if the call for volunteers "in general" has come out yet.
Gary

It looks like this is for the stage. Once it's confirmed, I'll fix the title to reflect that. I don't know if the call for volunteers "in general" has come out yet.
Gary

Phil is looking for Stage crew volunteers only. We'll have another thread for the overall Rally volunteers.

Phil is looking for Stage crew volunteers only. We'll have another thread for the overall Rally volunteers.

That's right. I guess I'm early! :twirl

I start looking forward to the rally right after the champagne's gone- too much fun!

Really- if you've never volunteered at the National, you're missing the best part. :nono

What's stopping you? :brow

Soon there'll be posts here from lots of Committee Chairs- volunteers themselves- presenting opportunities to do
practically anything you like to support the annual event. Jump in, get involved- volunteers meet lots of new friends and
have the most fun!

I've been on the rally team since the Beer Garden at Loretta Lynn's Dude Ranch in '81- there's a whole crowd of old
good friends that I see every year- most of them, only once a year, and only at the rally.

They're family. And they're the backbone of the biggest volunteer party on two wheels. :clap

Back