• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from Rochester NY

jgreser

Hi, I 've been riding 18 years this season, with 112000 mi logged on 4 machines. Started with a 1990 Suzuki VX800, then a 1992 ST1100, a 1988 Concours and finally purchased new in 2001 a 2002 1150RT. Purchase and servicing done at Countryrode Motowerks in Fairport, Ny...a great group to be with. Just had the 48K servicing, and expect another 8000 mi before Oct. , leaving for Ca. on Sept 10th via the Beartooth highway God willing:usa

Welcome my Northwesterly neighbor - from Mass, Gloucester MA

Check out the Oilhead forum for bike specifc information.

Have fun on your ride and post some pictures on your adventure.

Check in often.

Regards

Luis

Welcome. Glad to have another new member join in the fray.

Looks like you like to ride a lot. A nice selection of bikes you have owned.

Post a pic of your bike and perhaps a little ride report. We like to do arm chair traveling.

I was born and lived in Rochester, NY for about 26 years. I had a 1975 Honda CB360T in those days but got rid of it when I moved to Chicago. I'm now in Michigan and just treated myself to a 2009 K1300S last year.

As a Rochesterian, you know that Zweigles is the best hot dog in the country and I regularly make trips back to fill a cooler with the Texas red hots as well as some of the white hots. See if you can tell which of the nearby Finger Lakes this photo was taken.

Kent

Attachments

• DSCN6712.jpg
    DSCN6712.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Gala is correct -- I moved from East Bloomfield, NY to West Bloomfield, MI! And I also lived and worked in Batavia, NY from 1983 - 1988 as I worked as a mechanical engineering for a company that designed and manufactured wheeled loaders (see one of the baby's I had responsibility for -- much larger than even a GSA)! Those were great days and beautiful rides through Letchworth State Park on my 1976 Honda CB360T while attending Geneseo State University.

Kent

Attachments

• DSCN0732.jpg
    DSCN0732.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 24
Back