• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tire Repair and Air Pump

The pump is on sale for $40 through Sunday night in the Vendor section of ADV.
You probably need to sign in or register to see the Vendor forum.
http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/motopumps-veterans-day-weekend-sale-sale-is-live.1266251/

If you miss the sale you can order it from this thread for $50.
http://advrider.com/index.php?threa...ator-with-adv-discount-available-now.1148145/

I like how you can check the pressure without removing the pump from the valve stem.

Here's a pic of my Moto Pump next to my Slime pump.
Slime & AirShot MotoPump (2).jpg

Slime & AirShot MotoPump (1).jpg

Last edited:
I keep a tire repair kit that includes Dynaplugs and the sticky "rope style" of plug. I started including the latter after a trip with my riding buddy on the Cherohala Skyway in NC/TN a few years ago. Half way across, he started to feel his back end wobble on his FJR and this is what he discovered as it started to rain (obviously, he was not pleased; try and guess what fingers these were) In this instance, the rope style saved the day. As close as these three holes were, you never would have gotten a Dynaplug or a mushroom-style of plug to work.

Attachments

• Tire Issue.jpg
    Tire Issue.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 124
The OP never checked back in so not sure if he made a decision yet but BestRest is running a promo at 30% off next week.

Thanksgiving Sale
Starts Wednesday morning - Ends Sunday evening
30% OFF
We're posting this in advance, letting you know that we'll be running a sale on almost EVERYTHING in the store. To get these deals you need to use a special coupon code. If you don't use the code, you won't get the discount. And that code is... drumroll...

"Thanksgiving 2017"

Easy-peasy, right? Enter the code when you place your online order. If you call to order, tell us you want the Thanksgiving sale price. If we're not in the store when you call then we can't give you the sale price. A phone message won't trigger the discount. We strongly recommend you place your order online. You'll get 30% off everything EXCEPT Metal Mule and MotoPockets. Limited to stock on hand, no rain checks.

The OP never checked back in so not sure if he made a decision yet but BestRest is running a promo at 30% off next week.

Thanksgiving Sale
Starts Wednesday morning - Ends Sunday evening
30% OFF
We're posting this in advance, letting you know that we'll be running a sale on almost EVERYTHING in the store. To get these deals you need to use a special coupon code. If you don't use the code, you won't get the discount. And that code is... drumroll...

"Thanksgiving 2017"

Easy-peasy, right? Enter the code when you place your online order. If you call to order, tell us you want the Thanksgiving sale price. If we're not in the store when you call then we can't give you the sale price. A phone message won't trigger the discount. We strongly recommend you place your order online. You'll get 30% off everything EXCEPT Metal Mule and MotoPockets. Limited to stock on hand, no rain checks.

LOL.... was just going to post the same as I got that e-mail as well. Was just not quick enough but that does sound like a good deal on a premium pump.

Back