• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

National Rally Location

The ride to Florida would have some great stretches, but isn't it sort of flat and congested with a lack of exciting roads down there?

The ride to Florida would have some great stretches, but isn't it sort of flat and congested with a lack of exciting roads down there?

depends on what you call "exciting"...

IMG1437JPG-L.jpg

Count me in - have done some riding in Florida on several different mounts, and spent five days at Bike Week 2004 in Daytona.

Got my vote!! :thumb

The town and surrounding area know how to handle events, there is more than enough hotels, places to camp. Lots to see and do, places to eat for every taste, fun rides to many interesting places. Who said that every national meet site has to have nearby twisty road racing roads? Besides how cool would it be to give the locals a third motorcycle event in one year with 10 thousand motorcycles that they cant hear drive by.

Really.... this is a realistic idea

There many great places to have the rally, but it must be in mid - July.

I don't think that is going to change.

We already proved a hot day can occur anywhere, Daytona is ready for any hot day. Bikers are ment to be out-doors deal with it

Let's return to Johnson City, Tn. I never finished riding all of those roads.

I live in the area and I've never ridden all of them. We sometimes just choose a direction and see where we end up. We ride some good roads we can't find again.

Come on folks , bring the rally back to NC. and just leave it there. :eat

Ya'll know we have the best roads since ya'll are always riding here anyway.:doh

Besides, we need the money ya'll spend at rally's. :D

Back