• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

38th Annual Great River Road Rally. May18-20th

Here is a pic from my Ride Report, to ensure that the two shown at least go and look at it to see if there are more embarrassing photos.:lol

P1010118.jpg

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792791

Glad you guys had fun.. I didn't.. I had to hang around Roy.. :violin

:dance Actually, I had a blast!! First time I've been to the rally since it was held in Bagley.. Weather was great, food was great, and the club did a great job, too!!

Of course, winning a Superstakes III ticket didn't hurt, either.. :brad

bikes.jpg

bikes2.jpg

registrationarea.jpg

Maybe next time I'll actually go to the effort of riding a BMW...

home.jpg

Actually, I had a blast!! First time I've been to the rally since it was held in Bagley.. Weather was great, food was great, and the club did a great job, too!! Of course, winning a Superstakes III ticket didn't hurt, either.. :brad

And ... did you mail that ticket in?

Good seeing you there, Dan. Always fun to see old friends.

And ... did you mail that ticket in?

Good seeing you there, Dan. Always fun to see old friends.

Mail it??:dunno I didn't see a stamp :scratch and you have to remember, I'm a KLR rider.. :whistle

:ha Yes, that ticket was filled out completely, and mailed off in the pre-addressed envelope that was included, along with the letter it came with, AND A HUGE THANK YOU for the donated ticket AND a reason for all the extra hugs from YOU!!!:thumb

The thing I find odd is that the rally was the first place I found out that the tickets were also admission to the national rally..
No idea how I missed that earlier..

Dan, who are the two others you are bringing to the National?
:lol
Also, can you make those pictures any bigger, I am trying to read the time on that guy's wristwatch?
KThnxbai

Will you quit whining and get a bigger monitor?
They make them large than 15" now, (and here comes my favorite phrase folks) just so ya know.

It's hell to be bikeless.

Sure, post some pictures of all the fun you guys had w/o me.:banghead

At least I didn't wake up with a headache from having camped too close to Wezul. :wave

Back