• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

chiropractor???

jasontdi

TDI Guru
Anyone know one in the area, preferably a palmer...Or will there be one that might show up that is licensed in the state? I know for sure I could use an adjustment after riding 800 miles. I have enough issues with tendonitis in my elbows and wrists. Bad L5, L4, tweaked upper pinching the ulnar nerve...All fun. I have cash.....

Get in touch with the people who put on the Finger Lakes Rally. A chiropractor does regular seminars there, and I'd bet that a lot of people who have seen him would chip in to bring him to the National.

Holly

I know there will be an excellent masseuse there. She is awesome!

Get in touch with the people who put on the Finger Lakes Rally. A chiropractor does regular seminars there, and I'd bet that a lot of people who have seen him would chip in to bring him to the National.

Holly
Unless he or she is licensed in TN they wouldn't be able to practice.
The best bet is to find someone local, that's what a few people did last year in WY with great success.

AT our AGE;

Our Org. has grown old, or has been all along! A Chiro. Doc would be a welcome sight for SOOOOO many of us:). I'm surprised this has never come up much before:). Our group would probably wear those folks out, with business. Many,many young folks do this too, so I feel better...Randy:usa

Our Org. has grown old, or has been all along! A Chiro. Doc would be a welcome sight for SOOOOO many of us:). I'm surprised this has never come up much before:). Our group would probably wear those folks out, with business. Many,many young folks do this too, so I feel better...Randy:usa

I wouldn't use a chiro. A massage, yes. I've used bone crackers before and each time they make my problems worse.

Bring on the massage theapists!

I Have:)

Using several different ones over my years, I have found some rougher than others and one really GOOD one, I use today. I come out a new man:). Randy:usa

Randy has it right.

A. You need to go enough to get the stuff corrected. I'm a mechanic by trade and am on my feet, on concrete an average of 13 hours a day. My knees and lower back pay for that. Plus the tendinitis in my elbows. If I didn't see him I would not be able to ride. Period. In fact he doesn't take my gov insurance (wife works for the city) and I don't care. I just pay the man. 1-2 times a week. If you're in the Bellville/ New Glarus, WI area stop in and see D.C. Ed Flesch.

B. Find a good one. No offense to other schools but in the 30 or so docs I've used I like the palmers the most.

C. It's not for everyone. And that's cool to.

Back