• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Waukesha Tech day (and party!) April 11th!

I have a good friend with a latin surname who is making a bunch of Tamales for me on the 10th...for you all. I figger enough dry ice and they will make the trip jus fine!

PS Roy, do you have a steamer?:p

Can't wait!!!
A steamer? WTHeck is that?
:dunno

I am guessing no.:laugh

A steamer? WTHeck is that?

I am guessing no.:laugh

Roy, Roy, Roy...

Have you no culinary background? What are you going to feed your son whilst your wife and daughter are away, big macs?

Ever hear of steamed rice? Steamed vegetables?

FYI, it is a device somewhat similar to a double boiler

Steamer2.jpg

steamer.jpg

Roy, Roy, Roy...

Have you no culinary background? What are you going to feed your son whilst your wife and daughter are away, big macs?

Uh, this is Wisconsin you're talkin' about here. If it ain't fried or boiled, it probably ain't food, unless it's cheese. Even then ...

battered-and-deep-fried-cheese-curds.jpg

I have a good friend with a latin surname who is making a bunch of Tamales for me on the 10th...for you all. I figger enough dry ice and they will make the trip jus fine!

PS Roy, do you have a steamer?:p

Can't wait!!!

Don't stock up on the dry ice just yet.
They're calling for snow again this weekend. :mad :mad :bluduh :bluduh :banghead :banghead

Roy, Roy, Roy...

FYI, it is a device somewhat similar to a double boiler

Steamer2.jpg

steamer.jpg
Oh those. Yes, we have one.

535is, yer not helping our image any.
:stick
:laugh

Stop this insane realist talk. It will not snow. It will be Easter weekend, with yellow flowers everywhere, it will not snow, and thats it. Weathermen know nothing, I tell you, nothing :brad

Today I am more optimistic. I woke up this morning to gray skies and brown grass - hoorah!

Roy - can I bring something on Saturday?

Stop this insane realist talk. It will not snow. It will be Easter weekend, with yellow flowers everywhere, it will not snow, and thats it.
I remember an Easter when I got up to go to a sunrise service in the park 2 blocks from my parents' house. I got my Chrysler wagon stuck in the snow that had already fallen that morning. This was in Ohio, where it doesn't snow in May or September ... :eek

Today I am more optimistic. I woke up this morning to gray skies and brown grass - hoorah!

Roy - can I bring something on Saturday?
That is kind of you. :wave

I guess a low maint. party type food, I dunno, I'm a guy.
I will have a variety of beverages, and grilling may begin at noon depending when people show up or at dinner. If nobody shows up, I will be stuck with meat in quantities that could kill me. How can anybody miss this, knowing that?
cruel , cruel world.
:ha

Meat, meat, meat, meat, meat, meat, meat.
Mmmmmmmmm!

I'll bring you a little gift from Mexico. ;)

If you listen, you can hear my arteries hardening.

Lessee, my dad's in the Hospital, half my heart will be halfway around the world, and I might lose my job.

This just screams party.

Back