• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Two messages of thanks

kreinke

1. Thanks for a great rally to all those who set it up....but more importantly....

2. Thanks to all the rally participants for coming to our wonderful state. I hope you enjoyed visiting Wisconsin as much as we enjoy living here. At every opportunity I hope you got off the "slab" and got to see the real Wisconsin.

It was truly an honor showing and sharing our state with you. Kind of like taking friends on a tour of your house. :kiss

The State of Wisconsin was the highlight.

The rally was great and all that but the state of Wisconsin was beautiful! The people are so nice and the food was outstanding. If this is what the summer weather is like all the time, I plan on returning every summer. Thank you.

The rally was great and all that but the state of Wisconsin was beautiful! The people are so nice and the food was outstanding. If this is what the summer weather is like all the time, I plan on returning every summer. Thank you.
Unfortunately weather like this past week is the exception rather than the rule. The week before was 90+ deg F! The saying we have in thsi state is that if you don't like the weather just wait an hour, it'll change.

Usually Wisconsin seems to enjoy nice weather on Monday-Thursday but it typically deteriorates on the weekends (blame Murphy).

Back