• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

28th Annual Green Mountain Rally / Vermont

Muriel

BMW MOV
September 10-12 at Camp Thorpe in Goshen, Vermont just off the Brandon Gap Road (Rt 73). Come enjoy our home cooking (Friday and Saturday night dinners, Saturday and Sunday breakfasts), great Vermont riding, Gap and GS Rides, door prizes, awards ceremony, coffee/tea/soft drinks/popcorn, hot showers, camping, bonfires and lots more. All included for Rally Fee of $50 before September 1, $60 thereafter. Limited cabin space available for extra fee. Attendance limited to 250. See details at VTbmwmov.org

See you in September.

Muriel

GPS Coordinates - Correction

Those printed in When and Where and the ad are for our old site (oops!). The correct coordinates are 43.85440 -73.01145

Hope to see you there.

Muriel

I'm in!
Got my registration and cabin rental already in.
Can't wait to spend time in Vermont.
jason

New Pavilion

We have a new pavilion at Camp Thorpe - I'll have to figure out how to add a picture, though. Or have someone else do it ;-)

Muriel

September 1st is the last day to get your pre-registration in at the discounted price - hurry hurry - riding in the Green Mountains is always good, and if we're lucky, the Middlebury Gap Road will be totally repaved - it was well underway last week. Many other roads have been repaved, including on off of Rt 7 by the Florence Covered Bridge, taking you south toward Rutland - nice sweepers too. The dirt roads are in great shape - come ride!

We miss Paul Bachorz' Green Mountain Rally postings, and I know mine don't measure up to the old Sea Dog's postings, but the rally is still a really fun time.

Muriel

Lots of primo camping spots too.

2010_Grn_Mtn_Rally_016.jpg

In Lincoln, a great ride on The Natural Turnpike will get you there.
The Turnpike is a two track Forest Service road that takes you along the side of the Green Mountains.

New_GS_006.jpg

And the SMARTrainer is coming, with George Rice as the SMARTrainer guru! Don't miss this opportunity to assess and improve your riding skills!

Muriel

Got registered yesterday, along with 2 of my riding buddies. Might add a third if he gets his butt in gear before the 250 limit is hit. Looking forward to heading back to VT!

Tent camping will be so much more comfortable in the Green Mountains than it was in Bloomsburg!

Four more days to pre-register - then the price goes up.
The SMARTrainer is coming
Lots of good food
Fresh apples
Snake Mountain Bluegrass Band
Special rally pin
Special T-shirts (pre-order only http://www.vtbmwmov.org/rally
Link good for pre-registering and for ordering t-shirts.

See you there!
Muriel

Back