• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

SO whos going to Barber Vintage Festival??

I go every year (for the last 5 years) with some local Raleigh crew and many ex XPLOR forum members. We have one guy who races a Thruxton. And there is a nice woman from this forum I met last year who races (sorry, forgot your name!).

The museum is fantastic, and the track is biker friendly. You can ride in and park along the perimeter road. So, if you ride, you may not want to park in a parking lot and walk, but rather ride from spot to spot.

My favorite races are the sidecars, the century race (100 year old machines), and the Lemons start (riders run to the bikes and have to kick start and go).

This track is very good for an observer. You can see most of the track from several vantage points.

If you can go, you should go.

Anyone from Michigan?

Anyone from Michigan?
Is there any BMW booth anywhere in Barber Vintage Festival?

Anyone from Michigan?
Is there any BMW booth anywhere in Barber Vintage Festival?

I’v been to two Vintage Days in the past five years. I do not recall an official BMW presence at either, but venders seem to vary from year to year. There was plenty of BMW representation in the flea market, including a dealership that had a stall selling old parts.

Back