• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sweepstakes Tickets..

5thgen

:thumb

Has anyone been able to purchase them online? 3 attempts in the last 10 and no success.
When I submit the final payment info screen.
It says unable to process transaction. I am sure my winning ticket has been sold to someone else now
:banghead

:thumb

Has anyone been able to purchase them online? 3 attempts in the last 10 and no success.
When I submit the final payment info screen.
It says unable to process transaction. I am sure my winning ticket has been sold to someone else now
:banghead
We just had a rather complicated forum/other feature integration and there are still issues being cleaned up. OM

Figured I would likely end up having to call. Now I just need to remember during the correct time:idea Just wanted to make sure it was not an operator error. I know
A major change has been happening on the site. Thanks for the info.

Yeah I called yesterday and heard that they're working on fixing the glitch. The conversation was good too, and I can't wait for my ticket to be declared a winner! :D

I was able to order a Sweepstakes ticket the other day and it showed up under "My Orders" on the upper navigation bar.

Today, however, when I click on "My Orders" nothing shows up, and the site says I'm not signed on and when I try and sign in, I get an error message. Still some glitches I guess.

Sweepstakes Tickets on Line

Anyone beside me not able to buy tickets on line? I used 3 different computers, 3 different browsers and still get a error after I put #'s in. I even tried different cards types, with no luck. I got caught in a weak moment and was going to buy a ticket (even though I think they are too much), but can not. Of course I already tossed the insert in the magazine.

h

MOA Foundation National Dealer Promotion....

.. & sweepstakes $2,500 enhancement will be a good time to purchase, even by PHONE/Dealer Web site; but you may miss the early bike draw.

Why not just remove the link till fixed

I maybe stupid, but when issues with links were a problem: We just removed the link. If the error only comes up after someone inters their data: make the link go to a spot that says it not fixed yet.

Poor plans make for poor results. Just like my retirement, plan needed changing.

I want to know that if I call in an order that my original online attempt is not suddenly going to go through and I will end up with two tickets. Two is not a bad deal, but I don't want to drop $200 right now on a pipe dream.

I want to know that if I call in an order that my original online attempt is not suddenly going to go through and I will end up with two tickets. Two is not a bad deal, but I don't want to drop $200 right now on a pipe dream.

I expressed that concern yesterday in an email exchange with Tammy L at MOA. My plan is to wait a few days to see if my on-line order is processed. If not, then I will call it in.

I expressed that concern yesterday in an email exchange with Tammy L at MOA. My plan is to wait a few days to see if my on-line order is processed. If not, then I will call it in.

At least she answered your email it sounds like. My emails have gone unanswered.

Super(frustrating)stakes

Tried online
Tried calling
Tried online again today
If this does not work, I'll use the "Buck" on some farkle instead.
jim

Took me a few attempts to do it online, but it worked for me. Got my "ticket" in the mail the other day. Think I had to log out and in to reset the fields where the pics of the ticket are. Even then it wasn't very clear that I purchased a ticket. Checked at my credit union a couple of days later and yup, they took the money.

Really...no one answered the phone? What about the answering machine? That's unusual that no one will get back to you.

If it helps diagnose the problem, here is what happened:
I got the first round of automated answering "...on the phone or no one is available..."
Then "...transferring to your party..."
then "...leave a message...".
I left a message with my name, member number and phone number. I didn't get a call back.
So, I tried again to register online, now that the Superstakes says "Enter online" but no joy once I push the "Submit" button. Similar to the first time I tried to buy online.

I confess, I am not adept with computers. But I have successfully bought stuff online.
Jim

Call Joe at the Office.

I had no problems calling, Joe picked up the phone. Told him I tried on 3 different occasions online.
He sold me a ticket, told me he would make sure my card would not get charged for the other attempts and called the next again to let me know none of the previous charges were charged to my card. That was a concern of mine. Call the office they will go out of there way to help.

Was able to purchase one online yesterday (second attempt) with no issues. Hopefully they got the doodad to sync with the watchamacallit and the issues are gone.

Back