• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Turntable

Nothing to do with motorcycles but would someone explain why the turntable in the microwave never turns the same way twice in a row? The turntable on my old record player always turns the same way. :)

Has to do with the Flux Capacitor alignment to the encapsulator.

Joe

Well hang on there, sometimes the encapsulator signal will accept micro-voltage from the free electrons instead of the pentavalent atoms, changing the rotation via the DC coupler.

I think some features of the Entabulator were used:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oIS5n9Oyzsc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I believe the Entabulator is the old manual version, compared to the solid-state Encapsulator.

Correct. But if the Throttle Grosket Diversifier does not engage with the Finnigan Pin then it reverts back to the first generation Entabulator. I think you can find them on eBay.
Basically: new technology vs old. Just ask a Millennial.

Ya know, back in '84 I had a chance to invest in the original Entabulators; was an inside tip. Think I did? Noooooooo.
I could've been rich now.

One day, as I was walking through the kitchen...

One day, as I was walking through the kitchen, my wife asked me why I was carrying my .45.

"F****n' Decepticons," I told her.

I laughed, she laughed, the toaster laughed, then I shot the toaster.

No clue about the microwave, though. Turntables have to go the direction the music is recorded, unless, yeah, you want to hear a satanic message about Paul being dead, or something.

Back