• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

BMW Motorcycles of Countryside

My Bad

I owed you a reply to your PM asking for the address. We will be at 5150 S. LaGrange Road in Countryside, IL. 60525

Sorry for that Ken. Hope to see you in June when you have a chance to come down to the flatlands

Attachments

• _SEJ4664.jpg
    _SEJ4664.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 255
Tell me Peter isn't the service manager?

:sick

He might be technically competent but not a people person.

Good to see that we're finally getting a BMW dealership worthy of Chicago though.

Hello Brian,

This dealership will satisy many people in many ways. We hope you can make the grand opening on Saturday, April 10 from 9-7. Look forward to seeing you!

I find it interesting that Mike and Pete will both be working there. Mike is the best and Pete is Pete. He can be abrasive but I have always had a good experience with him. Really entertaining! :D

MY BAD folks!!!!!

Too many hours trying to get this all together for the grand opening on Saturday, April 30, not April 10. My apologies for the confusion. It will be a great time. Kinda fun spending someone elses money on helmets, boots, gloves, jackets, pants, sun glasses and more.

I thoought you were pretty handy with tools? We will not be hooked into the BMW computer until April 30 or May 1. Lots of people have been contacting us for service as the word is really getting around. Renovation and remodeling is coming around nicely. This place will be a surprise to many people.

I need service now! I wish it was the 10th.:wave

I can service your bike sooner and I'm only 4 miles away.:laugh

My new building is in works but still working on typical spring things,let me know what you need and i will take care of it.I got few projects on the bench right now but I can make room after the weekend.

I can service your bike sooner and I'm only 4 miles away.:laugh

My new building is in works but still working on typical spring things,let me know what you need and i will take care of it.I got few projects on the bench right now but I can make room after the weekend.

Do you have the computer reader?

Do you have the computer reader?

yes,do you have warning light on or flashing?

Start looking for a thread about motorcycle shop on North side burbs.:bikes

Last edited:
Finally something in the area. How can I get invited to the opening, I want to buy something to support a local dealer. I went by the location last weekend and all I could see was signs that it was for lease and a Watch for motorcyles banner. You need to get the word out.

Back