• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Lone Star Open House

henzilla

not so retired
Staff member

Don't forget Lone Star is having their annual Open House Saturday from 11- 3...bring a non perishable food item for the food bank and let's crowd up the parking lot! ALways some classic bikes rolling thru
http://www.lonestarcycle.com/

See y'all there...A group of San Antonio BMW Club riders are leaving the courthouse square in Blanco at 10 AM... Prob eating at Sunrise Bakery first:thumb

Weather cooperated this year!:dance Temps in the low 70's and partly sunny...huge turnout...I didn't snap as many pics as previous years...too busy yakking and looking at all the bikes! Led a group of 16 bikes 70 miles into Austin on the back roads from Blanco until we had to do Loop 1...I was on the S instead of the Adventure today...felt funny on point riding my German Flag. Winds gusting to 25-30 on way home...WHEEE! Thanks to all at Lone Star who put on the food & party! The food drive looked like it did real well! Helen had to carry mine and Andreas canned goods since the Smuggler trunk on the S only holds my cap and Andreas has no place on his Boxer Cup:laugh

http://henzilla.smugmug.com/gallery/6821381_53MxH/1/435925366_VdGTa

What incredible fun!

Almost like being there.

Next year we will be.

Voni and Paul

Steve,
It was a fun time, wasn't it. How'd you like the High School Jazz Band?

I got there a bit too early and got blocked in by some other bikes. But the GSA had no problem climbing over the wheel stop. Of course, I had to remove my panniers first in order to squeeze by that way.

Every year the open house is a great way to visit, eat good BBQ and help out those in need.:dance
Dave

Back