• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Not-So-FAQ's: Shipping from the Rally on Sunday?

ChrisF

Long Gone
I read the FAQ and answer about shipping to the rally, including the note that there will be UPS shipping available for return gear.

Not-so-FAQ #1 - Will the return shipping service be available on Sunday? Forum searches on the subject for previous rallies indicated Sunday shipping might not be possible. I'll be dry-camping (motel) the following week and would like to ship my camping gear home.

Not-so-FAQ #2 - Will UPS offer a packaging service?

Ain't no big deal if the answer to either question is negative. For #1 I've located a UPS store at my next overnight, and for #2 I can get packaging from the UPS store in Johnson City (near to Wally World).

Sunday shipping has been available since 2004. Maybe even before that, but, 2004 was the first year we used the service. Have used it every year since then too.

Right you are Chasman...UPS will be on site and open the hours of the indoor vendors and on Sunday too.

If you are shipping you are carrying too much crap.:dance ..just my opinion.:laugh

I resemble that remark...when I have to add the kiddo, I have to ship!
1322819855_b40bd287f2_o.jpg

Chuck and Vance, thanks for the information -it will help in planning.

As for YOU, Mr. parkec, you master of minimalism, I'll have you know I can pack all my "crap" in ONE bag. Of course, I ain't saying how big that bag is...:whistle

Back