• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Beauty & The Beast

B

BobMielke

Wow! Another dry day in the Pacific Northwest! Trust me when I say that's rare this time of year. Taking advantage of it I got in another 100 mile ride today to Multnomah Falls along the Columbia River Gorge. I've been there many times before but never on a Rocket. I knew it would make a great backdrop for a bike photo.

454955068_U2GSn-XL.jpg

454954719_XwxLP-L.jpg

Wow, your arm must be very tired from polishing that fine looking ride. Great pics.

Last edited:
Moss on trees and slow moving animals

If you look close you will see moss on the concrete as well.
Bob how did you manage to get a picture at the falls with out a bunch of people standing around?

If you look close you will see moss on the concrete as well.
Bob how did you manage to get a picture at the falls with out a bunch of people standing around?

I went early Wednesday morning when it was cold.

Beautiful!

The shot and the bike.

I just sat on the R3T this afternoon at DeSimone Motorsport in Mt Laurel NJ. That thing is a moose! And I like it!

Enjoy the ride Bob! You've got good taste!

Nice photos and nice scoot. The falls bring back a memory of my Sept. trip to the Gorge (White Salmon and Hood River), then to Portland for a new tire, before riding down the coast. A beautiful area of our country. That parking lot was quite full the day I rode the historical highway. Looks pretty empty yesterday.

Back