• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Falling Leaf.....Anyone?

I plan to leave from Bloomington, IL. Friday morning. My first time for Falling Leaf. Plenty of things to see along the way.

Weather looks great. I'm hoping to leave Thursday morning and make it as far as Ohio, then get to Potosi late Fri. afternoon.

Holly

You guys have fun. Can't make it this year but it is a fun rally. Let me know who catches the anvil!! :laugh

I'll chime in as one more person coming. There are a few others from our Indy Club riding over Friday. A couple more profess to be coming on Saturday. Looking forward to my first Falling Leaf. I've only wanted to get over to it for the past 3 years! Finally could make it happen. Weather looks uncharacteristically good this year, too!

See y'all there! :bolt

Great rally in a great spot indeed....enjoy! Why did Barber's go and put an event on this weekend????? :banghead

I didn't know the new K1600's were here yet! :scratch Congrats Roy! :laugh

Can't make it to Falling Leaf this year, going to visit my son this weekend.
New, as in different.
:ha

DR350, but I have to paint it black with white pin striping, as I am used to that.
:laugh

Grandson from Colorado flies in on Saturday so I'm not going to make it.

Leaving about 0730 Friday; hope to be at the rally site around 1600.

See you there!

Weather looks great. I'm hoping to leave Thursday morning and make it as far as Ohio, then get to Potosi late Fri. afternoon.

Holly

Well looks like your lead foot woll arrive you early.
Good run from Richmond to the raly.
As noted, maybe I get a passport with US
clearance and maybe get somethingn with two wheels
or more and maybe I get my funaccompanying you.
That passport though is the bugaboo.

Back