• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gloves in 2009 gift guide, December ON - looking for the brand

hjsbmw

It must have been in the December issue of the ON magazine. It was some gift guide anyways. They presented gloves, and I forgot the brand. They are supposedly designed by a neurologist and superior when it comes to handling vibrations and the effects of pressure on the hands.
If you still have this issue, would you be so kind to look up the brand and let me know.
Should someone actually own these gloves, could you share your experiences?
Thanks a bunch
Harald

I bought them at the Rally with a money-back guarantee. Used them from Gray to Scottsdale, AZ, and returned them - no good for me!

Qwi

I also bought a pair at the National and should have sent them back. They are ok but I don't really feel any relief like they say and they are not very comfortable to wear. Feels like you have a wad of wet paper towels stuffed in your gloves. I alway go back to my almost worn out BMW vented gloves.

Here's another opinion..

I have a pair and like them a lot...They are extremely well made and well thought out. I've also dealt with customer service there (the owner) and he was extremely helpful and went out of his way to make sure my gloves were sized right.. I have a tendon problem with my left hand, below the middle finger which at times makes it painful to squeeze the shift lever... The gloves seem to be padded in the right place, so for me they work and alleviate some pain..

The company has a no questions asked policy for return so if you think they might help, give it a shot..

I've always gotten numb hands while riding and bought these for a trip that I just went on. You get used to the feeling of the padding and I must say that they worked great for me. They do say that they are not for everybody but I am glad that I made the purchase.

I got a pair of Elkskin Roper gloves from Aerostitch for Xmas- LOVE THEM! :thumb

Bought the same general gloves from the local tack shop, and I love them too! Not too expensive, comfy, and when ya wear 'em out, back to the tack shop ya go for new ones...

Back