• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The New Glarus Teaser Thread

Yes - I need to post the 'official' thread, but basically it will be the same weekend and the same deal as last year. And the year before.

Sorry if that is boring for anyone, but there is a lot to do in the NG area even if you don't like sitting around talking about bikes. :)

Hey...eating and drinking and merry is not boring. Then add to that the mustard and the yodeler from Milwaukee...

Hey...eating and drinking and merry is not boring. Then add to that the mustard and the yodeler from Milwaukee...
I love mustard SO MUCH it brings a little tear to my eye...... :)

For real? I really like it too. Especially on hot dogs. And brats. Just mustard.
Sorta kidding but basically for real. I think I'll have hot dogs for lunch. I like mustard and chopped up jalapenos on 'em. :eat

Sorta kidding but basically for real. I think I'll have hot dogs for lunch. I like mustard and chopped up jalapenos on 'em. :eat

I think the tears are from the jalapenos. Hot hot dogs.

Oh wait...

Hot hot dogs are good
They make your eyes tear don't they
Like you know they should

In. Now I just gotta find a Polka dance class, and a yodelling instructor and I'll be all set. Can we do another movie this year????

In, I think...

Based on Manics advice and if Mrs2beers is healed up enough I think we will be there. RV, can you give me a quick PM with the hotel info? Or will that be posted later?

See you all there!!!

:dance

Based on Manics advice and if Mrs2beers is healed up enough I think we will be there. RV, can you give me a quick PM with the hotel info? Or will that be posted later?

See you all there!!!

:dance
Gah!! The weekend of the 19th is Winterfest and the Chalet Landhaus is totally booked!!!

We need to switch to the weekend of the 26th or we'll have to camp....... :)

Chalet Landhaus Hotel and Restaurant
801 Hwy 69
New Glarus, WI 53574
800-944-1716
www.chaletlandhaus.com
This will be party central again. It is full service and within walking/stumbling distance of everything. They have a nice lobby with a fireplace. Breakfast is included. No, I am not reserving a block of rooms ÔÇô reservations are entirely on your own. Yes, there are other lodging options in the area but this place was great. IÔÇÖll see if we can get them to keep the bar open later this year.

Gah!! The weekend of the 19th is Winterfest and the Chalet Landhaus is totally booked!!!

We need to switch to the weekend of the 26th or we'll have to camp....... :)

Chalet Landhaus Hotel and Restaurant
801 Hwy 69
New Glarus, WI 53574
800-944-1716
www.chaletlandhaus.com
This will be party central again. It is full service and within walking/stumbling distance of everything. They have a nice lobby with a fireplace. Breakfast is included. No, I am not reserving a block of rooms – reservations are entirely on your own. Yes, there are other lodging options in the area but this place was great. I’ll see if we can get them to keep the bar open later this year.

Ok. We made a reservation for Fri Jan 25 and out on Sun the 27th. Right?
Thanks,

Last edited:
Regrettably...

the new weekend is my imaginary wife's imaginary grandmother's 100th birthday. I can't miss that. Maybe next year.
Terribly sorry to have to bail out.
All the best, James A...

the new weekend is my imaginary wife's imaginary grandmother's 100th birthday. I can't miss that. Maybe next year.
Terribly sorry to have to bail out.
All the best, James A...
Damn - sucks for us but so awesome for IW's grandma!!! That's quite a birthday. :bow

Back