• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a Picture of Your K16

IMG_00398.jpg

Top Box in the second row! :wave

IMG_00421.jpg

3,000 miles on it now..:heart

on ride in Indiana

out at a covered bridge. what a ride what a bike!

Attachments

• me and my 16.jpg
    me and my 16.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 837
Picked mine up June 2, 2011, from BMW Cross Country and have been enjoying every chance I get to ride on it. A wonderful machine!

The color is great - I have a white car and my wife has a silver car, the color of your bike is the best of both worlds!

From the look on your face and Kate's it appears you both made a great decision. If given a second chance would you do it again?

Fall In Colorado

Some of the best colors in years. Most tourists are gone and the roads are wide open.
Pic of 1600 on Tennessee pass ouside of Leadville. Rode 6 passes that day.

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 667
Fall ride upsate NY

The wife and I road to Lake George this past weekend. Was a great ride on the new K Bike. Really enjoyed it.

Attachments

• DSC01080.jpg
    DSC01080.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 613
Last edited:
Been seriously thinning the herd here. Did treat self. From about two minutes before the sun dipped behind the mountains to the left/west...

k1600gtredrocks.jpg

Today was a beautiful sunny day with temps in the mid to high 30's ... perfect for riding!

Attachments

• P1000979.jpg
    P1000979.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 537
Dan... Nice, nice, niiiiiice! Including the setting. Although it appears you've placed the mighty K16 on a roadway more suitable for 100cc's. Ha! I can't tell what color your bike is. Dark Graphite?

You know, since I once lived in Western MI, and given you have this fun mile muncher, I should give you occasional assignments of places I would like to see again through the lens of your camera! As a start, some time next year take a pic of the Grand Haven beach!

Great picture sfarson. You should frame that one. Maybe go back when there's some snow on the rocks & retake the picture. Red Rocks cool place.

Dan... Nice, nice, niiiiiice! Including the setting. Although it appears you've placed the mighty K16 on a roadway more suitable for 100cc's. Ha! I can't tell what color your bike is. Dark Graphite?

You know, since I once lived in Western MI, and given you have this fun mile muncher, I should give you occasional assignments of places I would like to see again through the lens of your camera! As a start, some time next year take a pic of the Grand Haven beach!

I'm always looking for an excuse to travel and take pictures. Grand Haven should be an easy one ... as a matter of fact I'll see if I can dig out my winter shot of the lighthouse.

The bike is Demast Red Metallic. I call it Root Beer Red, because it varies from vaguely red to almost brown depending upon the light. And the road is just a roadway through Hidden Lake Gardens, a beautiful place maintained by Michigan State University. I was a little nervous navigating the big 1600 through some of the even narrower and twister roads but it was easy.

Back