• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Oilhead

R1200rt

Here is my 2005 R1200RT

181215262-M.jpg

Mark

latest addition to my beamer family...

hello everyone,

i've finally became a member of the BMW MOA although i bought a new GS in '95 (which is running better than ever).

i just picked up this '04 Boxer Cup Rep last month. original owner only clocked 3200mi and he kept it in mint condition.

(these were taken just before i rode her 560mi from columbus OH to her new home in new york city)

BMW5B.jpg

BCR6.jpg

Last edited:
I posted a shot here last year, but the bike has certainly come a long way since then. So here is a recent view of Beauty Queen (formerly Moose (formerly Big Pig (formerly unnamed (formerly Beastie Bike)))).

162766148-L.jpg

There's a motorcycle under all of that gear??

Looks well loved, the way a bike should.

100_2269.jpg

My '95 R1100R 64K 'Heidi'

That's a beautiful R--it's also a twin for mine (see pg. 22), down to the rear rack/back rest. I noticed that you have a lower exhaust and full sized case on the left side--very nice. It looks like the exhaust is from an RT? Any details? Thanks! Joe Dilts

Well okay then ...

Well okay then ... a shot of my new-to-me/used '99 R1200C just before that 1,200 mile ride from Indiana to the coast of Maine (home) ...

Hmmm ... no pic ... I'll be back in a bit ...

Last edited:
Here's my 'new' 2001 R1100RTP- civilianized. 70,700 miles, second owner since the CHP and my first bike! These are from my first overnight trip this weekend, which was absolutely amazing. As soon as I get a break in the homework I'll write up a ride report of the great 700 plus miles of riding in WV and S Ohio.

This one is from rt 82, winding its way back up from the New River underneath the bridge- a really cool spot.

Attachments

• IMG_4377.jpg
    IMG_4377.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 816
04 RT at Mt Hood!

Well here are a couple from a ride around Mt Hood this summer!

Attachments

• Picture 304.jpg
    Picture 304.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 806
Now Mt Hood

Here is Mount Hood now!

Always ride often and ride safe!

Attachments

• Picture 309.jpg
    Picture 309.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 801
Back