• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Has everybody that wants to pipe in, piped in ?:scratch It is my duty to tell you all this is real silly.............but keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

I just had a thought:confused: ...uh oh....I ran out of books to read but now I have this thread to read which with the number of post, could be a novel.....yet again I would have nothing to read because the thread is about nothing....sigh:scratch

Here's my list of New Year's resolutions -

First -- no, not that.

Second -- not really.

Third -- thought I might but decided against it.

OK. So far as resolutions go, I got NOTHING.

Happy New Year to this wonderful thread.

ITs now nearly 36 hours in to 2008 and I have nothing new to report.......

(course if I did, this is the last place I would post it.....:laugh )

RM

"My spoon is too big!"
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSb-nV8l2QY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSb-nV8l2QY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

How did I manage to watch all that...?

shame on us

You..you...Beemerheads!

You push this thread, you push and push and push..

You leave nothing unexposed!

You leave nothing

uncertian..

there you go pushing and shoving it to the edge of the cliff, to fall into the abyss

into nothing!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?

You took somthing nice and quaint AND DID NOTHING TO IT!

What were you think; NOTHING?!

Now look what you got here...absoulutely nuthin!

We start, then, with nothing, pure zero. But this is not the nothing of negation. For not means other than, and other is merely a synonym of the ordinal numeral second. As such it implies a first; while the present pure zero is prior to every first. The nothing of negation is the nothing of death, which comes second to, or after, everything. But this pure zero is the nothing of not having been born. There is no individual thing, no compulsion, outward nor inward, no law. It is the germinal nothing, in which the whole universe is involved or foreshadowed. As such, it is absolutely undefined and unlimited possibility -- boundless possibility. There is no compulsion and no law. It is boundless freedom.

Charles S. Peirce, "Logic of Events" (1898)

uh.........WHAT?!

Back