• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Sweet! Another S-bike! Nice color too, though it's true that black is the best handling color . . . . :dance

Seriously, beautiful bike and welcome aboard.

A question: What's the brand of the windscreen?

Finally! Someone with good taste posts a picture of their bike. :laugh

Not sure I've ever seen that colour on an S. Custom job?

Finally! Someone with good taste posts a picture of their bike. :laugh

Not sure I've ever seen that colour on an S. Custom job?

The first S I considered buying (prior to finding my fastest color bike) was this colour red. It's a gorgeous bike in the photo, for sure.

Sawtooth Mountains in Stanley, Idaho

A ride i took last summer, 490miles. The Sawtooth Mountain Range in Central Idaho.

Attachments

• 20160721_110226_resized.jpg
    20160721_110226_resized.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 174
My August '05 trip up Windy Ridge Road, Mt. St. Helens National Park

36885089-M.jpg

What a beautiful shot. What a magnificent mountain and a gorgeous bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Windy Ridge is very cool. There's often a herd or two or elk in the distance, too. They love the browse that's grown since the eruption,

Here's one from last summer; hiked above the parking lot.

DSCF3226.jpg

Same area, view of Mt. Adams.

DSCF3232.jpg

We had a Club ride to Windy Ridge earlier in the summer. Yeah, it was summer!

IMG_1694 (1).jpg

Love the ChromeHeads :boldpurpl Glad BMW every once in a while takes some risks with design and ends up with some unique and different bikes from the mainstream (even though they were attempting to compete with the mainstream!).

Back