• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cold

Sure is crazy. Only last night did the OPP using an army helicopter to rescue the remaining 250 or so folks that had been stranded in their cars/trucks for 24 hours. The four lane stretch of road between us and Sarnia has been closed for the last 48 hours. Life is a winter wonderland around here.

Having said that, please excuse me while I get snow blower out of the garage. Must have had six or eight inches of snow fall last night. Being the young older guy on the street, i have few driveways to clear. Talk later.

I'm not sure how to feel now that the younger neighbors occasionally plow me out. I'm not (that) old! Got down to 0F overnight while I was at work, and had to spend a couple hours outside helping fix some stuff. Wunnerful, simply wunnerful.

-37 in ice fog covered Fairbanks Alaska this AM. Has not been above -15 since Thanksgiving week when it was 34 above. Good times.

It was 11 deg. here this morning. Damn cold for South Carolina...

dang!.... you're about 40F colder than us and we're about 1,300 miles northeast of you (as the crow flies). It must be difficult to have all infrastructure prepared for more modest cooling and then get hit with this sort of weather. I expect that in the next 15 to 20 years we're have orange and peach trees flourishing up here! It's all in some sorta flux eh? - Bob

17F here in London, Ontario with more snow promised for overnight. The front yard's is higher than my belly button. Looks like it's going to be a great year for downhill and cross country skiing! :thumb

I find winter very difficult to endure if there's isn't lots of snow. Looks as if we're in for a stunning winter. Life is good :ca

Where do you put the skies on the RT:scratch

Back