• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Pix

Wow! You really captured the flavor of the rally. I do hope you'll join the rally photo team next time.

Thanks for sharing one of your many :clap talents.

Voni
sMiling

I feel like I was back there again.
Loved the storm cloud building picture. That was a cold wet night.
I did not bring enough warm clothes. At lease my tent stood the test.

RallyTent.jpg

My caption under one of the storm pictures says that the storm missed us. I meant that the severe one did. I rained for 5 hours on Thursday night! But that was without the high winds predicted with the warning earlier in the evening--the one that missed us.

My caption under one of the storm pictures says that the storm missed us. I meant that the severe one did. I rained for 5 hours on Thursday night! But that was without the high winds predicted with the warning earlier in the evening--the one that missed us.

and i was looking at a radar pic on the cellphone. that storm *just* missed us.

ian

ps => hooray for parawings!

pps => sorry i missed you, marilyn. i saw you *over there* about 15 times and by the time i got there, you were gone. nice pics, thanks.

RallyTent.jpg

you were camped very near me. dang, would have liked to meet you.

now, was that excellent grass to camp on or what???

ian

Thanks for sharing!

What a grand trip you made of it.

Voni
sMiling

Thanks Voni, I followed ya'll whole trip to Alaska and back. It looked like a great adventure. Wanted to meet you and Paul at the rally but just din't seem to be able to meet everyone that I wanted to. Too many people, too little time. Maybe next year

Great pix!!!

Thanx so much for the time and effort. The pix are just great. I couldn't go this year, but really got a wonderful sense-memory of being at The National from your photos.:clap

Made my day.

Back