• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lollipop mirrors needed

R

rhm@tbwachiat.com

Hi,

Some tool knocked my bike over on the streets on NY last night and kindly left me my RHS mirror on my seat but not his or her phone number or a bag of cash :(

It broke off at the stalk so am looking for a replacement, any ideas (I need a hand guard too...)

1999 R1100R SE

Thank you

Beemerboneyard sells a new mirror for $55.95 and if you enter code BMWMOA when ordering online, you get a 10% discount.

http://www.beemerboneyard.com/51162313530n.html

yhst-15102260216258_2239_98040401

Hi,

Some tool knocked my bike over on the streets on NY last night and kindly left me my RHS mirror on my seat but not his or her phone number or a bag of cash :(

It broke off at the stalk so am looking for a replacement, any ideas (I need a hand guard too...)

1999 R1100R SE

Thank you

I have a pair from a 2004 Roadster...ping me back if interested.
Ron

Back