• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

What a gorgeous colour, Holly! And it's shining almost as brightly as your smile!

See you in Redmond!

She is finally here!! Picked her up Wednesday and love it. This is the new 2010RT with the tri-color paint, lowered suspension, low seat.

DSC02161.JPG

She is finally here!! Picked her up Wednesday and love it. This is the new 2010RT with the tri-color paint, lowered suspension, low seat.

DSC02161.JPG

Hey, we're twins!!! Seriously, the tricolor has to be the nicest looking RT in years.
Now that you have it, how do you like the new style lowered seat?

I only have about 150 miles on her, but so far I really like it. This is the first OEM seat that I have not thought about immediately changing. I normally know within the first 50 miles if a seat is going to work for me. I have a long ride planned for tomorrow so that should give me an idea if the seat is going to work for me.

Just bought a new V Star so I will be able to ride through the mountains easily. One granddaughter in the Denver area, and one due in 2 weeks in Vancouver means lots of Rockies for me. I turned in Frelsi (Freedom) and thought of naming this one after Tracy (Newstar) but then decided on Tv?¡stirni which means binary star. Hey it's got 2 cylinders so it worked for me. I'm used to plain black bikes so the blue will take some getting used to, but I got the engine guards to keep the blue tank pretty when I drop it.
843916472_qmYij-M.jpg

And Holly, welcome to the blue bike club! :D :wave

Just bought a new V Star so I will be able to ride through the mountains easily. One granddaughter in the Denver area, and one due in 2 weeks in Vancouver means lots of Rockies for me. I turned in Frelsi (Freedom) and thought of naming this one after Tracy (Newstar) but then decided on Tv?¡stirni which means binary star. Hey it's got 2 cylinders so it worked for me. I'm used to plain black bikes so the blue will take some getting used to, but I got the engine guards to keep the blue tank pretty when I drop it.
843916472_qmYij-M.jpg

Love the blue!! You look VERY happy too! :thumb

Annie is not much of a poster, so here she is with her new R12R along with George Rahn the long time BMW dealer here in Fairbanks. This was one of the last bike's of George's before he sold the franchise.

P5080010.jpg

And just the bike....

P5090017.jpg

Annie is not much of a poster, so here she is with her new R12R along with George Rahn the long time BMW dealer here in Fairbanks. This was one of the last bike's of George's before he sold the franchise.

P5080010.jpg

And just the bike....

P5090017.jpg

Reminds me of this neat looking bug a buddy of mine stuck up,near Kenora.

Attachments

• IMG_1528_800x600.JPG
    IMG_1528_800x600.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 720
Must be new bike season! Here's my new to me '07 F800S!

In Paris, Texas!

Paris.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Back