• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Fee for on-line registration

dickgarrett

I just registered on-line and was charged $35 instead of $30 (no other items charged). Has anyone else been tapped for the extra $5 or am I just a hard case?

I emailed the MOA Country Store and they are looking into it. Should be fixed soon.

Premium

I just registered on-line and was charged $35 instead of $30 (no other items charged). Has anyone else been tapped for the extra $5 or am I just a hard case?

I emailed the MOA Country Store and they are looking into it. Should be fixed soon.

Dick
The organizers have decided that you are a bad risk at the Rally. The $5 is an insurance premium.........:wow

I tried to register online and the system was trying to add on $5 for a toddler.

I ended up registering via snail mail. :dunno

I tried to register online and the system was trying to add on $5 for a toddler.

I ended up registering via snail mail. :dunno

Wasn't this same issue (adding a toddler to reg) happening last year? I can't believe they haven't debugged the software yet. I'll just wait and send mine in via smail, I don't have any faith in the MOA's online registration.

Brian

hmmmm, maybe they saw you toddling away from the beer tent :drink ..LOL
and its a surcharge

On-line Rally registration

Thanks for your comments about the on-line Rally registration process. The software product that we use, like most, is dynamic. There are changes being made to the software that unfortunately produce an occasional "bug." We are working with our reseller to correct these problems. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you experience a problem do not hesitate to call the BMW MOA office at 636-394-7277.

See you in Wisconsin!!

Toddler error occured in Firefox but not in IE

Although I don't much care for Internet Explorer, I tried it after four failed attempts to register for the Rally using Firefox 2.0.0.3 ended when the software told my my wife was too old for the toddler fee (yes, Illinois does not allow 5 year olds to marry.)

No, I had only registered for two adults and there was nothing in the Toddler field.

Back