• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2014 MOA Rally RV Camping........

:dance
If you are 42' long including your RV & trailer we should be able to accommodate you without a problem.

Made it to Florida and can't wait to unload the bike in the morning.

Best,
P

Thank You P... Looking forward to this rally!!.. Kevin

RV Reservations.....

Been getting a bunch of emails & PM's. from interested parties. Rally RV Registration is now open and being handled by the MOA office and they can be reached at 636-394-7277 M-F from 8-5 Central Time.

Sites will be assigned upon arrival to keep everything in an orderly fashion. We will assist everyone as they arrive. If you want to camp with your friends please arrive together.

There are only so many sites and in order to accommodate everyone we will need to make the best use of the space we have available.

Best,
P

Been getting a bunch of emails & PM's. from interested parties. Rally RV Registration is now open and being handled by the MOA office and they can be reached at 636-394-7277 M-F from 8-5 Central Time.

Sites will be assigned upon arrival to keep everything in an orderly fashion. We will assist everyone as they arrive. If you want to camp with your friends please arrive together.

There are only so many sites and in order to accommodate everyone we will need to make the best use of the space we have available.

Best,
P

Are you saying that pre-registration will not reserve you the spot you need and only your arrival time is the deciding factor?.. Please clarify because this seems to be in conflict of your previous post to me.. Kevin

Early arrival for camp gears.

Can I assume that we can arrive the afternoon of the 21st since camp gears starts on the 22nd? We will be volunteering as counselors for this also.

Thanks.

Referencing the "park as you get there" and take that spot or leave it........Something tells me that there are 250 sites there that are available.......WRONG?????..........How many????????........................Then, in past years how many RV spots have been utilized for let's say the last 3 National Rallies??????????................THANKS for what you are doing......God bless.........Dennis

Reservations........

Are you saying that pre-registration will not reserve you the spot you need and only your arrival time is the deciding factor?.. Please clarify because this seems to be in conflict of your previous post to me.. Kevin

When you reserve and pay your RV Registration we put you on the attendee list and you will have a spot waiting for you. Since all of the spots are not the same we will assign you to a site that will accommodate your needs. A smaller RV doesn't need one of the larger spots and a 45' unit will not fit in one of the 30' sites.

We have approximately 150 sites at our disposal so we need to make every site count. We've had a wide variation of RV attendee's in years past so we won't know what our final count is till it's all said and done.

Beet,
P

Early Arrival

Can I assume that we can arrive the afternoon of the 21st since camp gears starts on the 22nd? We will be volunteering as counselors for this also.

Thanks.

Hey Mark,

Like I've stated in an earlier post the Fairgrounds is hosting the Car Craft National's the weekend before our Rally. It ends on Sunday and barring any unforeseen circumstances like rain which could delay cleanup and say grass mowing we should be able to take possession of the grounds on Monday some time.

As soon as we are allowed on site we will start parking RV's. Attendee's working, vending or volunteering will be some of the first ones parked. After that we will assist everyone one else as they arrive.

Best,
P

When you reserve and pay your RV Registration we put you on the attendee list and you will have a spot waiting for you. Since all of the spots are not the same we will assign you to a site that will accommodate your needs. A smaller RV doesn't need one of the larger spots and a 45' unit will not fit in one of the 30' sites.

We have approximately 150 sites at our disposal so we need to make every site count. We've had a wide variation of RV attendee's in years past so we won't know what our final count is till it's all said and done.

Beet,
P

Thank You for clarifying that P.... I just wanted to make shure everything was in order before leaving home.. See you there!!... Kevin :thumb

Are there RV spaces still available?

We may have a Airstream Basecamp by Rally time and might bring that along if there is still room.

RV Committee here..................

FYI, Time is running out for RV reservations at this years Rally in St. Paul. Please register ASAP because we will most likely have to stop taking registrations shortly.

Once all the spots are gone we unfortunately won't be able to accomadate any more RV's. Dry camping also won't be an option so camping in your RV in the parking lot won't be possible due to local regulations.

Ride Safe,
RV Committee

Back