• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nelsons Ledges Raceway May 3 & 4

R

RTNewbie

Anyone interested in meeting at the Nelson Ledges raceway in Garrettsville, OH on May for some racing?

I will be heading to the track for the weekend of May 3 and 4 to watch some motorcycle racing, camp out in the road course infield and enjoy some cold beverages. I would enjoy some company of the Bavarian persuasion.:drink

Check out their site http://www.nelsonledges.com/

Let me know if you would be potentially interested inthat weekend.

Last edited:
Only A Few Days Left!!!

Only a few days leftt until the Regional WERA races begin at Nelson Ledges Raceway!

I saw these teams race last year and they were spectacular with everything from 50 cc gp bikes to 1000 cc superbikes. All the asian bikes plus lots of Ducatis, Triumphs, Buells, Cagivias and many others. I really liked watching the twin bikes compete. Bring your earplugs!

Anyway, I'll be there Saturday morning around 9 AM (likely by my lonesome) on a Biarritz blue r1100rt. Green Eureka Timberline tent camping somewhere in the infield (free). I scoped out a place or two to find pancakes on Sunday before the races begin again for the day. I'll probably leave mid-afternoon.

Give me a call if you are interested in ratchet jawing at the races. 814.490.9503 :ear

Back