• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

THE 2021 Montana MOA Re-Schedule (previous 2020 Great Falls Thread)

CAN I BUY NEW TIRES AT THE RALLY?
If you need tires during the rally, contact Sports City Cyclery. They are extending their regular hours from 24-26 June (Thursday through Saturday) and will be open for tire installations and minor repairs from 8 AM until 5 PM each day. Please remember SCC is a Honda/Kawasaki shop, not a BMW dealer, so they will not have OEM parts in stock. If you know you're going to need a specific service while you're at the Rally, you should endeavor to bring the parts needed with you.

SCC asks that anybody needing tires or service assistance contact them as soon as possible to set up an appointment. Call or use the email address service@sportscitycyclery.com.

Sports City Cyclery
101 57th St S
Great Falls MT 59405
(406) 727-8566

I received a Ted Moyer email today advising that Dunlop Tires Will be On-Site for Tire Changes!
News just broke last week that Dunlop is in fact attending the Saddle Up & Ride National Rally. Dunlop will be bringing a full crew and inventory to service BMW MOA members and change tires on-site! Dunlop will be in the outdoor vendor area in front of the Pacific Steel and Recycling Building if you need new rubber for your bike.

'twas a long ride in... twenty years ago

Joe Cuda makes his entry into the community....

P0000534.jpg

Same guy, 10 years later.... much better camera, too.

IMG_2583-X4.jpg

I’ve watched the fellow get a guy out of a jam with his knowledge, skills & ability.
It was up at the Hamburg effort.
Just advising for a friend 🤭

An Observation…

I’m out touring Colorado and Wyoming this week before the National.
If “just” every GS bike I’ve seen alone arrives in Great Falls….
We’re gonna need a bigger venue!

Absolutely it’s the first time I’ve ever observed the BMW marquee
outnumber the cruiser crowd in this region.

I’m out touring Colorado and Wyoming this week before the National.
If “just” every GS bike I’ve seen alone arrives in Great Falls….
We’re gonna need a bigger venue!

Absolutely it’s the first time I’ve ever observed the BMW marquee
outnumber the cruiser crowd in this region.

I have a view over I-90, lots of BMWs passing by the past couple of days.
I rode some in the Black Hills today and waved at a bunch more.

Still saw more Cruisers than BMW's though. at least 3-1

The Monday projection must have been dead on.
Today’s ride from Red Lodge into Townsend MT
Was at “mostly” below 75 degrees.
And below 55 until about 9am.
Niccccce!

Public Safety Volunteers

The “meeting spot” for every shift for our Safety Committee Volunteers
is behind the Rally Information booth and across from First Aid.

Convenient to access and under a shade tree.

The beginning and end of all Volunteer Shifts will be at that location.

We’re Looking forward to seeing all of you, and Thank You in advance for your
Rally participation in this capacity.

John Lang, Knick Knickerbocker, Wayne R Ray

Congrats to Ed Apelian!

Ed, congrats on winning one of the Foundation bikes. I'm jealous as heck, but at least when I saw a name I recognized, I had faith that the drawings were for real! I think you'll enjoy an R9T! I know I would!

Ed, congrats on winning one of the Foundation bikes. I'm jealous as heck, but at least when I saw a name I recognized, I had faith that the drawings were for real! I think you'll enjoy an R9T! I know I would!

That was Ed that won? Awesome! Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. Jack, it was great to see you again. Another rally in the books, me and the Mrs. are exhausted… hitting the hay.

Thank you volunteers and staff for putting on a GREAT rally!

Very near Five Thousand.

And it really seemed like half of those arrived at once at noon on Thursday.

Back