• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Celebration: Our Club's 50th Anniversary in 2022 National Rally - Springfield MO!

Who's in the know of the following:
When IS this decision going to be announced?
And after "what/where/how" BOD "meeting" that is up-coming.

The location of the 2022 rally site should be released soon. 2023 has not been determined yet. I think most will be very pleased with the 2022 rally site decision.

I hope it is somewhere good as I'm being offered up to guide beer tours/tastings for 2022. I'm sorry I can't make Great Falls as I'm sure I would have had the solo Longest distance award. :ha

I missed it in Lebanon by only about 100 miles.

I hope it is somewhere good as I'm being offered up to guide beer tours/tastings for 2022. I'm sorry I can't make Great Falls as I'm sure I would have had the solo Longest distance award. :ha

I looked up your avatar location... man you are out there. Beautiful location; lovely church in your town. Out of an abundance of curiosity, what have you heard regarding the border? Would you be able to come to the rally if you wanted to collect that longest milage award?

Funny, that church in town is rotting away, we're just waiting for it to fall down. Yes I am pretty far from everything, people don't realize just how far away it really is. But yes it is very pretty country around here.

Theoretically on the 26th I'm leaving to ride to Nova Scotia for a job, it's 927 km's from my door just to get to the ferry. On the other side Google maps says it's another 440 km's via the shortest route. From the ferry to Calais is 450 miles for that matter.

As for the border I have no idea if it would reopen in time but this job ensures I won't be able to go. I'm also missing a race school and weekend at Shannonville end of May. Bummer!

As you can imagine we're not opening our Moto B&B again this year.

One day this pandemic is gonna end... he says staring out across the beach, no shirt on, cavalry-yellow ascot around his neck and his Stetson pulled down low over his eyes.

:ha:ha:ha
i-gRv4xrc-XL.jpg

I looked up your avatar location... man you are out there. Beautiful location; lovely church in your town. Out of an abundance of curiosity, what have you heard regarding the border?

Currently most Canadian provinces, but the not Atlantic ones, are experiencing a third wave, with skyrocketing COVID infections with numbers like we have not had before. Ontario has a stay at home order for the the next month or so. Although there are folks on both sides of the border who want it re-opened, I would be very surprised if that happens before August.

Currently most Canadian provinces, but the not Atlantic ones, are experiencing a third wave, with skyrocketing COVID infections with numbers like we have not had before. Ontario has a stay at home order for the the next month or so. Although there are folks on both sides of the border who want it re-opened, I would be very surprised if that happens before August.

I hope it is.

Many of your Michigan friends want to do Lakes Superior and Huron.

"Oh Canada"

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
#71,449
Got both shots

I hope it is.

Many of your Michigan friends want to do Lakes Superior and Huron.

"Oh Canada"

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI
#71,449
Got both shots

It's not just the MI crew; headlights are pointed that direction from all over the states.

It's truly time for "Verified Vaccination" approved international travel... come June 1st.

I hope it is somewhere good as I'm being offered up to guide beer tours/tastings for 2022. I'm sorry I can't make Great Falls as I'm sure I would have had the solo Longest distance award.

Yes, but I am sure you got the highest average speed award. :)

The location of the 2022 rally site should be released soon. 2023 has not been determined yet. I think most will be very pleased with the 2022 rally site decision.

Were getting close!!!
The 2022 site revelation...

Possibly the word later this week on Earth Day?
Especially appropriate if announced for a location that make's someone think... why on Earth there!
(it always happens)

Or maybe the Official Announcement even later this month on Arbor Day?
In a place with... well, foliage.

This will be interesting.

Were getting close!!!
The 2022 site revelation...

Possibly the word later this week on Earth Day?
Especially appropriate if announced for a location that make's someone think... why on Earth there!
(it always happens)

Or maybe the Official Announcement even later this month on Arbor Day?
In a place with... well, foliage.

This will be interesting.

... I've determined their just waiting for the weather to improve at the chosen site before making the announcement.

Unable to make this year's rally so I am eager to learn next year's rally location. We need a countdown clock. :)

Back