• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Angled tire valve stem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueman

While my bike is in for a service and new tires I was thinking about installing an angled valve stem on the front wheel. It's awkward to get a pressure gauge on the straight stem. Has anyone used an angled valve stem on the front wheel? What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please disregard this post. There are other similar posts out there. If someone tells me how to delete this thread I will.

Please disregard this post. There are other similar posts out there. If someone tells me how to delete this thread I will.

Open the post you want to delete. At the bottom you will notice a Edit button. Click on that and then you will notice at the bottom there is a Delete Post button. That will get rid of it for you.

PS: I tried a couple of different angled valve stems on my 1100RT wheels and they all seemed to leak so I just went back to the shorty type they came with.

The first post can't be deleted by the original poster and also they can't delete the thread...only a moderator can do that.

To that end, and since the OP has found some other forum information, I'll close this thread and delete it somewhere down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back