• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2017 Finger Lakes BMW Rally - Watkins Glen, NY

I attended for 14 years straight..............................

Then stopped!

It's been 4 or 5 since I've been there.

I want to report that new brackets have been fabricated, to fit the old rack onto the new bike!

We'll be there!
Jason

BMW Riders, Laurel Highlands #294

I attended for 14 years straight..............................

Then stopped!

It's been 4 or 5 since I've been there.

I want to report that new brackets have been fabricated, to fit the old rack onto the new bike!

We'll be there!
Jason

BMW Riders, Laurel Highlands #294

Fantastic! Great to have you back.

Watkins Glen Rally

Ok. It's almost time for the 43rd Finger Lakes BMW Rally in beautiful Watkins Glen, NY. Who's in?

I have filled out the pre registration form, now I have to mail the check. Why don't they do credit cards on Square or PayPal?

Last time I was at the rally was 1992.

I look forward to the Finger Lakes Rally every year.

Warm welcoming people, great location, outstanding riding!

1st time in 30 years not going :?(

Good nite man! You gotta find a hobby or something; that's surely some sort of record. Somebody start a thread on most continuously attended rally so you can reap honors!

"Travel" john

Check is in the Mail.......................

Now to start digging out all the camping gear! I'm sure I'll need a new farkle or two :)

jason

That weekend is also the Indy Car race at the track. Expect very large crowds in town on Friday and Saturday evenings, with the equivalent amount of idiocy.

That weekend is also the Indy Car race at the track. Expect very large crowds in town on Friday and Saturday evenings, with the equivalent amount of idiocy.

The Indy and Holiday crowd last year was not much of a problem, but when I was there for Nascar 2 weeks ago, this was the main issue downtown at the park / gorge intersection.. Quite the fustercluck :banghead

From the website.....

The gorge trail at Watkins Glen State Park is open; however access to the Gorge Trail/Waterfalls from the main entrance will remain slightly limited due to the on-going construction project.
Due to major construction at our Main Entrance there will be additional parking available at our Upper Entrance located at 3310 Route 409, Watkins Glen.

Plan your downtown trips carefully :wave

I'm amazed how little traffic this event gets on this forum..................

800 attendee's and NO CHATTER?
That's in BMW ish.

Surely someone has something to complain about:stick

jason

I am in but lost track of time and didn't pre-register. So for those taking head count, add 1.

Does anyone know if they still hold a festival in Hammondsport Labor Day weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if they still hold a festival in Hammondsport Labor Day weekend?

Are you talking about the Pow Wow in the City Square? It seems to be different every year. Last year just some vendors selling stuff.

Curtiss Museum, Yes, discount with Rally wristband

Stop by old Cabin #3, Now #51, Willow, up past showers on right if you want to see the snoring and farting champions of the world :wave

Back