• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Celebration: Our Club's 50th Anniversary in 2022 National Rally - Springfield MO!

Well I wasn’t too far off saying the rally would be around the StL area. Not too bad of a fairground. Lots of good eating around Springfield. Bass Pro flagship store is there too. Some really great riding area’s close by also.

Well I wasn’t too far off saying the rally would be around the StL area. Not too bad of a fairground. Lots of good eating around Springfield. Bass Pro flagship store is there too. Some really great riding area’s close by also.

It's a destination and it's a gathering of lots of cool BMW's, great people and some neat vendors. I'm IN !! Heck most any destination can be fun.

We'll spend some time before or after the rally in NW Arkansas.
Maybe one day during the rally we'll run down to the Peel Ferry. 125 north of the ferry is a good road.

Peel Ferry and Kimberly City Loop.jpg

Peel Ferry.JPG

IMG_0032.jpg

It's a destination and it's a gathering of lots of cool BMW's, great people and some neat vendors. I'm IN !! Heck most any destination can be fun.

Anyone traveling to/fro Montana and passing by the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds... consider a ride through.

We could use some first impression and shade tree comments, heck... even a nice route out of town toward a future Fargo endeavor!

Anyone traveling to/fro Montana and passing by the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds... consider a ride through.

We could use some first impression and shade tree comments, heck... even a nice route out of town toward a future Fargo endeavor!

That is right on my route home. From Great Falls heading to Oregon coast then returning home through KS and MO.

Great Falls in the mirror….

Some folks evidently didn’t know where “next” is.

For you Ed; leaving Montana offered new mirrors… congrats!

John, thank you so much for your security team efforts. You did a great job. I hope you and the team cut out at least a little time for yourselves at the rally.

John, thank you so much for your security team efforts. You did a great job. I hope you and the team cut out at least a little time for yourselves at the rally.

Thanks Reece; you can bet we "fit in" the important stuff! New tires and the vendor shopping ($$$), the bike show, and of course the Brew-Fest gig.

A fellow's gotta hydrate you know!

Once again, we had excellent daily volunteers for the Rally Safety Committee... our membership participation is simply incredible!
Our task was made easy by our MOA Staff and Rally Leadership, the ExpoPark's service employees, and most importantly...
THE cooperation of our members and guests.

Myself, J. Knick and Wayne Ray appreciated the opportunity to serve in this capacity.

John Lang
2021 Great Falls, MT
Rally Safety Chairman

And now we ALL know...

Just a reminder, the Springfield Rally Chair and Co-Chair will be announced at the closing ceremonies in Montana... per MOA tradition.

These three gent's are going to pretty busy the next 51 weeks!

2022 Rally Chairman: Brian Burdette

Co-Chairman: Greg Feeler

Co-Chairman: Pat Carroll

Wishing you tremendous success... and excellent Missouri weather!

These three gent's are going to pretty busy the next 51 weeks!

2022 Rally Chairman: Brian Burdette

Co-Chairman: Greg Feeler

Co-Chairman: Pat Carroll

Wishing you tremendous success... and excellent Missouri weather!

Thanks! We three did Salt Lake for 2017 when I was the Chair, so it's not our first rodeo. We do have our order in for great weather already. :brow

So the 2020 Rally is June 16-18.
Is there anything going on at the Rally on the Thursday, June 16....or that a set up day?

Everything is open on Thursday June 16, 2022.
Everything is closed and people leave on Sunday the 19th.

The grounds look a little bare when looking at Google Satellite View but when I look at the perimeter on Street View there appears to be some decent camping at the NE corner and another area on the west side across the street from the zoo.
No idea where RVs will setup.
Edit: The fairgrounds website shows a camping area just east of the E Plex.
Map.jpg

fairgrounds.jpg

Last edited:
Back