• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Ghetto Queen

here is my R1150GS 2002
I love her but she is for sell now :(

Attachments

• Ghetto Queen.jpg
    Ghetto Queen.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 781
My 04 1150RT.

Picked it up in RI last November and had to outrun a hailstorm riding it back home to ME that day. Put on a couple thousand miles over the winter riding any chance I got. 22k on the clock now.

This pic was taken today at the beach. 20??F and a 20mph wind, but at least the sun was shining and the roads were clear. Had to get back on and get moving again to get warmed up after snapping a couple pics.

DSCF0004a.JPG

My 04 1150RT.

Picked it up in RI last November and had to outrun a hailstorm riding it back home to ME that day. Put on a couple thousand miles over the winter riding any chance I got. 22k on the clock now.

This pic was taken today at the beach. 20??F and a 20mph wind, but at least the sun was shining and the roads were clear. Had to get back on and get moving again to get warmed up after snapping a couple pics.

View attachment 16629

Nice! Hot Bike , Cold Weather! Well I like one of the two!

Mike

My 'new' R11RT

Enjoying the breeze.

Attachments

• TsienneRedSM.jpg
    TsienneRedSM.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 864
Hello to all, first post here and wanted to share a quick pic. I am new to the site and BMW's. Here is a quick pic of my new (new to me) 07 from my first real ride. I have some more pics to add that I will get up by the end of the week. Thanks to all for some great pics of some beautiful bikes and new ideas for some mods.:D

Nice bike! And welcome! :wave

Hello all. New member here. This is my trusty rusty r1100r

Picture002Large.jpg

I've waited nearly 6 years for my C, and am still on my honeymoon! Here's a pic of me and my new love. (Note: My trusty 1984 R65, "Britta", is understandably PO'd at me!)

Attachments

• resizedprofilepic.JPG
    resizedprofilepic.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 771
Your new bike-

I used to hate those models when they first came out. Now I can't stop looking at them. They are so unique now. Take good care of it.

RRS, my baby.......

I finally finished the rebuild on my 2003 R1150RS...Blue before...Gold after....had to gussey it up with a splash of purple metalic ;) In my search for parts (thank you BMWMOA, beemer boneyard, and Ebay) I couldn't stop......ended up with a complete 'nother body. I plan on painting that set gloss black to go with the LAUD RED tank I got and accent the "nostrils" with the same red.:dance

Attachments

• BMW R1150RS.jpg
    BMW R1150RS.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 690
Here is the present state of affairs................

Attachments

• 100_0470.jpg
    100_0470.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 896
Back