• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW at the Washington DC show

J

jimabmw

I was wondering if BMW was going to be at the DC show?

I think this year they were only going to selected venues and DC wasn't one of them.

BMW at DC

I think this year they were only going to selected venues and DC wasn't one of them.

BMW corporate won't be at the DC show, but the BMW MOA will be there.
Come say hello at Booth 1630 in Hall E. See you there.

Michael Friedle #15249
BMW MOA Ambassador
Poughkeepsie, NY

BTW If you want to see the BMW corporate display you can come to the show in NYC at the Javits Center the following weekend. I'll also be there helping to staff the MOA booth all weekend.

Straight from Bob at Bob's BMW:

"We will not have a booth in DC either, attendance is the issue relative to costs."

We are bringing 2 buses down from the Lancaster, PA area, all brands of riders and some wanna-be riders (my son is 14), I'll be sure to introduce myself!

BMW corporate won't be at the DC show, but the BMW MOA will be there.
Come say hello at Booth 1630 in Hall E. See you there.

Michael Friedle #15249
BMW MOA Ambassador
Poughkeepsie, NY

BTW If you want to see the BMW corporate display you can come to the show in NYC at the Javits Center the following weekend. I'll also be there helping to staff the MOA booth all weekend.

I did stop by and met the good folks at the MOA booth last night.

Overall, I was not very impressed with the show this year.

This was my first time at the show, so didn't have big expectations. With that in mind, it was a good way to spend a rainy Saturday with my son! Got to meet Micheal, saw Tedd but he was trying to sign up a new member. I'll shoot for NY next year.

I was a vendor there this year under the Roadgear banner. This was my second year and I won't be back! For those of you who would really like to attend a first rate indoor show I would highly recommend the Mid Atlantic Motorcycle show in Timonium, MD Feb 6-8. It's one of the very few indoor shows I would pay to see. Always first rate with many different makes. Bob's BMW along with myself will be there.

Back