• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

No response to registration

zekezeller

HELP, I sent my registration (snail mail) 0n May 30 along with my check and have heard nothing. I sent an email about 10 days ago and left a phone message at the office a few days ago. What do I have to do?

I am riding from Northern Maine in 10 days and need to know that I am registered.

What should I do.:cry

Bill Zeller

HELP, I sent my registration (snail mail) 0n May 30 along with my check and have heard nothing. I sent an email about 10 days ago and left a phone message at the office a few days ago. What do I have to do?

I am riding from Northern Maine in 10 days and need to know that I am registered.

Bill Zeller

Bill-

I sent you an email confirmation last week. You are definitely pre-registered....

See you in Gillette!!:dance

Bill Zeller
Oh May 30 shoot sorry were all full up but thanks for the 30 spot we will take care of that in the beer tent:drink

Problem solved

Thanks Karol, sorry but your message must be lost in cyber space. I also called the office this morning and they confirmed my registration. In addition to this my pre-registration arrived in the mail today so all is WELL!!

Just 10 days and I will be on my way, hope to meet up with you on the road or campground along the way.

Safe travels,

Bill Zeller
06 R1200RT Red

Thanks Karol, sorry but your message must be lost in cyber space. I also called the office this morning and they confirmed my registration. In addition to this my pre-registration arrived in the mail today so all is WELL!!

Just 10 days and I will be on my way, hope to meet up with you on the road or campground along the way.

Safe travels,

Bill Zeller
06 R1200RT Red

Did you check your Spam folder or the beloved spam file on your mail server

Back